Find pricing, value-added metrics and liquidity scores in municipal bond pricing
IHS Markit delivers prices for more than 1.1 million municipal bonds daily – including tax-exempt investment grade, high yield and taxable municipal bonds. We source data from our parsing technology and from the Municipal Securities Rule Making Board (MSRB) feed directly into our pricing engine to quickly update municipal bond prices. Our pricing methodology accounts for the financial condition of each state and municipality, uses of proceeds, and issue-level factors that drive price movements, regardless of the credit rating. In addition to tracking bond prices in real time, you receive value-added metrics and liquidity scores.
- Sound data – Get high-quality pricing supported by data from the MSRB feed and new issue data from EMMA, as well as data captured by our Parsing service
- Transparency – See price files with price and yield data, standard reference data and extensive metrics for each CUSIP line
- Dedicated support – Access our municipal bond team experts for support-related queries or price challenges
- Comprehensive data – Enjoy valued-added metrics, including the level of price point support for the evaluated price file and the liquidity on a per CUSIP and deal-level basis
- Quality assurance – Get continuously updated price break reports and yield curve graphics for enhanced oversight
- Seamless distribution – Flexible distribution delivery available via multiple channels, including SFTP, SOI file delivery, our Portfolio Valuations platform or integration into internal and third-party platforms