Access independent corporate and sovereign bond pricing data
Find objective pricing, transparency and liquidity data for more than 110,000 bonds including corporate bonds as well as sovereign, agency and government bonds. IHS Markit uses more than 4 million pricing quotes from a variety of sources and feeds them into a dynamic model to produce a price validated against a number of parameters. Customers receive a corporate bond pricing service with full transparency on the depth of price sources used, a liquidity score that reflects the frequency and breadth of pricing, and comprehensive analytics.
- Reliable data – Use more accurate data that has been derived from a valuation process driven by multiple observable sources
- Flexibility – Access pricing for multiple intraday snaps, as well as end-of-day price files
- Transparency – Get detailed information on the observed inputs used in the evaluation process for each bond
- Liquidity insight – Leverage an additional independent set of bond liquidity metrics, based on observed dealer runs, bid-offer spreads and market depth indicators
- Dedicated support – Access IHS Markit expert evaluators to understand the pricing methodology and inputs, including a fully documented and fast-response price challenge process
- Seamless distribution – Enjoy multiple options for product delivery, via SFTP, Portfolio Valuations or Price Viewer