Access U.S. customs trade data through bill of lading search
PIERS is the leading provider of import and export data at the detailed, bill-of-lading level – a heritage rooted in 40 years of amassing the industry's largest U.S. waterborne trade data set. Every day, on average, the PIERS team processes close to 60,000 bills of lading that are filed with U.S. Customs. Within hours of receipt, we verify, standardize, enhance and load the data into our products so that you can spend your time on business decisions rather than data collection. The PIERS team integrates this transactional trade data with standardized company details so you can also identify imports and exports by company. In addition to U.S. trade data going back to 2003, you can find detailed import and export transactions for 13 international markets and trade statistics for more than 80 countries. Many customers use PIERS as a complement to our aggregated trade data product, Global Trade Atlas.
The PIERS three-tier subscription model offers a scalable solution that lets you:
- Increase operational efficiencies with decision-ready data
- Make smarter decisions based on greater data accuracy
- Capitalize on market opportunities by tracking supply-demand shifts
- Benchmark competitor shipments, trading partners, suppliers and strategies
- Generate sales leads by targeting companies based on their trade activities