Advance your E&P workflows to find more oil and gas.
Petra from IHS Markit is a cost-effective software solution for managing, manipulating and visualizing integrated geological, geophysical and engineering data. Geologists, engineers, technicians and analysts use Petra for exploration, exploitation, infill drilling, reserves analysis, unconventional plays, production analysis and more. With Petra, you can quickly visualize results using mapping, cross-sections, seismic interpretations, log plots, cross-plots, production and reservoir analysis, and 3D visualization. To maximize your subscription, IHS Markit offers technical support as well as Petra training courses at select locations and on site, by request.
Ranked high in the upper right quadrant of the Welling Report for easy-to-use geological interpretation software, Petra enables you to:
- Expedite drilling decisions with shorter cycle times
- Integrate large IHS Markit well, production and log datasets
- Quickly define reservoirs and prospects
- Focus on analysis rather than map-making
- Analyze mergers, acquisitions and divestitures
- Access enhanced data management with Petra Sidekick to load data into one project while working in another
Need more information about our Geoscience Solutions?