Explore new trends in the global market for pedestrian entrance controls.
Given the ability of intruders to threaten the safety of people or inflict damage resulting in lost revenues, entrance control equipment is growing in popularity. Find comprehensive coverage of the global entrance control equipment market. Examine the many methods, such as door automation, turnstiles, security doors and related equipment reshaping the market today.
The Market Report for Pedestrian Entrance Control Equipment from IHS Markit examines the global market and analyzes significant threats and opportunities to the growth forecast. Our comprehensive report provides an in-depth understanding of market sizes, growth forecasts, market trends and new developments. Detailed discussion supports the market data and forecast information.
You receive authoritative data and information forecasted across six product types, thirteen end-user industries and six geographic regions, parsed to uncover market shares on a granular level. Our five-year forecasts for entrance control equipment provide product manufacturers, vendors and systems integrators with an in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape from both qualitative and quantitative perspectives.
Key issues addressed:
- Which vertical markets offer the most growth potential?
- How does the entrance of low cost suppliers change the competitive landscape?
- What is the size of the market for pedestrian entrance control equipment globally and locally?
- In Asia, how is the market for “full cabinets” developing versus the “OEM kits” market?
- Who are the leading suppliers for each product type in each region?
- What are the growth opportunities in each market and why?
- Which companies have gained or lost market share?