Achieve compliance with real-time OTC pricing parsed from messages and price history
Evolving regulations require firms to have policies that mandate the retention of pre-trade communication for mark-to-market valuation and the calculation of capital requirements to serve as evidence that trades are executed at fair market prices. As a result, OTC market participants increasingly need access to message and price history to meet compliance and reporting requirements.
Let Parsing from IHS Markit eliminate your worries about evolving regulations and retention policies. Now you can extract and store OTC pricing content from messages dynamically and accurately. Parsing combines adaptive, real-time message parsing technology that handles millions of messages and prices parsed daily. Our customers consistently receive timely and accurate parsed data in a wide range of formats and delivery methods to meet their requirements. Integrate observable prices into your trading, valuation and audit processes and archive them to meet policy, compliance and quality assurance requirements. The combination of hosted technology with support from a dedicated data team that brings deep industry knowledge ensures you receive quality and dependability.
- Real-time pricing – Support idea generation, auditing and market-to-market valuation with timely, organized OTC pricing data
- Efficiency – Cut through the volume and clutter of thousands of messages to find and view prices across multiple platforms and formats
- Extensive coverage – Support more than 25 OTC instruments, including CDS, indices, bonds, loans, converts, tranches, switches, rolls, recoveries, ABS, ABCDS and variance swaps
- Data integrity – Benefit from accurate data from sophisticated cleaning algorithms and a global support team
- Multiple data access formats – Access your data through the web, Excel, reports and real-time APIs
- Secure hosting – Eliminate the need to purchase and maintain hardware or software with our Software-as-a-service delivery