Understand the key trends and opportunities within the optical semiconductor market.
Significant changes are driving market growth and size in optoelectronic components technology with the added value of new practical applications.
The Optoelectronic Components Report from IHS Markit focuses on the optical semiconductor market, but addresses non-optical isolation devices as competitors. It allows users to gain a better market understanding to make more informed business decisions, identify growth opportunities, identify investment opportunities and compare company performance in key end-markets.
The comprehensive report covers a wide range of product types that are packaged semiconductors, not die or wafers including visible LEDs; optocouplers, non-optical isolation and solid-state relays; infrared components (infrared LEDs, photodiodes/phototransistors, IrDA transceivers, IR receivers); optical switches/sensors (photointerrupters); LED displays (7-segment, dot matrix) and alphanumeric displays; and ultraviolet LEDs.
Our report includes 128 data tables, the majority of which show market sizes by product type, region and application. The tables include supplier share tables showing the ranking and market share of leading competitors for each of the product types above.
This report is a must read for marketing, sales and corporate leaders, engineers and product development teams in the optical semiconductor market and competitive technologies, as well as the investment community.
Key issues addressed:
- What are the key drivers for the optoelectronic components market in the next five years?
- What is the current size of the optoelectronic components market and how will this change for each product type over the next five years?
- How is the market for high performance optocouplers evolving with growing competition from nonoptical isolators?
- Who are the leading suppliers of each component type? Which suppliers lost and gained share?
- Will new applications bring additional opportunities to the market?