Optimize product and technology decisions involving OLED materials.
Organic light-emitting materials used in the mass production of active-matrix organic light-emitting diode (AMOLED) panels include red, green and blue (RGB) light-emitting materials; materials of common layers, including a hole transport layer (HTL), an electron transport layer (ETL); a capping layer (CPL); and functional materials.
The OLED Materials Market Tracker from IHS Markit provides market analysis and the forecast for organic light-emitting materials, consumption of the materials by AMOLED panel makers and the status of organic light-emitting materials suppliers.
The tracker contains critical market intelligence for brand manufacturers of TVs, monitors and mobile PCs, as well as display panel and component suppliers, manufacturers of competitive technologies, and investors.
Key issues addressed:
- AMOLED materials demand and forecast
- Materials supply analysis
- Forecast on materials using newly developed devices
- AMOLED industry and market trend
- Short-term demand by AMOLED panel maker
- Long-term demand by AMOLED industry
- Competition analysis