Evaluate the panel cost structure and profitability of OLED displays, and generate forecasts.
The OLED Display Cost Model from IHS Markit covers all OLED panels, including smart watch, smartphone, tablet and TV applications.
Subscribers can use the model’s user-friendly Excel data tables to evaluate the panel cost structure and profitability of mainstream display panel sizes. Users can generate forecasts based on various data and assumptions. Standard selections are also prepared in the model, showing many typical panel sizes.
Our OLED Display Cost Model data tables allow users to change starting conditions that affect panel costs, such as equipment depreciation year. Other parameters, including component costs, panel prices, panel yield, and fab utilization, can also be changed to reflect users' actual panel conditions.
The model provides an authoritative resource for brand manufacturers, OEMs/ODMs, FPD and materials/components procurement teams, FPD panel suppliers, materials/components procurement and panel development teams, as well as the investment community.
Key issues addressed:
- What are the OLED panel costs and profit margin trends currently?
- Which applications and panel sizes are most profitable?
- Which fab generation is better for lowering panel costs?
- What are the typical first-tier panel costs and component breakdowns?
- Where can I find the estimated panel cost forecasts for buyers?