Access insight into the full downstream value chain
The Oil Markets, Midstream and Downstream Services provide comprehensive historical and forward-looking data and analysis on downstream global oil markets. Access consistent forecasts for oil market and other liquids prices, supply, production, infrastructure and economics. Leverage incisive coverage of the global lubricants industry and downstream portfolio evaluations of leading industry players. Our services span the entire downstream value chain and are provided in four distinct capabilities:
- Crude Oil Markets focuses on structural changes that shape the market & influence your business with a consolidated view on potential inflection points in oil markets & signposts. Offerings in this capability include Crude Oil Market and Canadian Oil Sands Dialogue.
- Midstream Oil & NGLs shows market value & impact of petchem feedstock demand growth for sellers & producers of NGL, and identifies evolving LPG trade patterns & impact on pricing & shipping. Offerings in this capability include NGL Markets, Petrochemical Feedstocks and Waterborne Live LPG.
- Refining & Marketing provides country demand projections for fuels, refinery capacity, crude & feedstock qualities, throughput & utilization, retail fuel volumes & distribution, and lubricants analysis & data. Offerings in this capability include Refining & Marketing and Global Lubricants.
- Company Strategies & Performance allows you to benchmark the refining & marketing businesses and strategies of major downstream operators. Offering in this capability includes Company Strategies & Performance.
Oil and gas producers, refiners, pipeline, shipping and terminal companies rely on our products to:
- Evaluate refining, logistical and marketing assets worldwide
- Benchmark company finances/operations on an individual basis or against an industry average
- Keep pace with economic, geopolitical and policy developments impacting the industry
- Assess the effects of product flows, refinery economics and pricing on refined product markets
- Leverage feedstock forecasts to optimize feedstock selections to minimize risk
- Access hard-to-find data and analysis on the global lubricants industry