Reveal drilling opportunities and ensure rig availability.
How do you create and monitor drilling plans for effective use of capital?
As an official publisher of CAODC rig data, this service provides historical and current drilling data and rig performance for wells drilled in Canada. In addition, we can offer access to our library of drilling studies to effectively plan your next drilling project. Select or combine any of our six subscription offerings. From mud properties and hydraulics to bottom hole assembly, our online records allow you to quickly access the data you need to:
- Identify cost-effective opportunities
- Benchmark drilling times and total depths
- Monitor rotary rig equipment/capacities by drilling contractors
- Target sales and products to active Canadian rig and drilling operators/contractors
- Conduct market intelligence and benchmark competition