Manage incoming bank loan agent notices with a single secure platform
Notice Manager enables loan managers to more effectively and securely handle inbound agent notices related to their bank loan holdings. Use our service to streamline your day-to-day operations and take control over research and audit needs using historical information. Take advantage of workflow and collaboration tools to optimize front and back-office operations. The service allows you to efficiently handle changing data dissemination and retrieval requirements and supports FpML, faxes and emails, including attachments in Excel, Word, PDF and other formats.
- Efficiency – Achieve straight-through processing with proven FpML message routing and eliminate the need for storage space when you convert from manual to electronic filing
- Streamlined workflows – Configure queue segmentation that enables users to automatically assign a facility to the appropriate operations team member
- Flexibility – Customize workflow steps based on your internal operational procedures and quickly search historical documents with diverse criteria
- Robust reporting – Use reporting tools to optimize workflow trafficking and identify notice processing bottlenecks
- Categorized documents – Categorize incoming notices by portfolio, received date, issuer, facility, activity type and effective date