Analytics-ready data for North America
Perform customized analysis to dissect, screen and benchmark North American oil and gas assets utilizing the energy industry’s premier well and production database.
Dynamic North America (formerly Performance Evaluator) includes all US Lower 48 and Canadian oil and gas wells (both unconventional and conventional) that had production as of 2001. Extensively processed and organized, normalized data is paired with custom-created metadata, exposing new insights from IHS Markit data to help you gain a competitive advantage.
Take your analysis further with rigs, rig history, major midstream pipelines and facilities data. DNA allows for a full end-to-end workflow solution by bringing together all of the energy chain components and allowing you to create custom charts and graphs to answer the most important questions to you.
Subscribe today to:
- Map and investigate plays, regions, and customizable well groups across multiple dimensions
- Understand relative and absolute well productivity at all levels of granularity
- Evaluate performance and analyze key trends over time
- Benchmark well, asset, company and portfolio performance against competitors
- Screen and proactively identify opportunities
- Assess acreage and inventory across all North America unconventional plays by operator, play or quality
- Evaluate CAPEX and break-even trends to conduct an economic analysis
- View Geo-layers on the map to get a better sense of the underlying geology