Semi-Annual Update and WorkshopsEnergy North American Gas and Power Scenarios to 2040
Complete "planning" scenario update with the most recent monthly gas and power market data, a macroeconomic outlook from Economics and Country Risk, and near-term outlooks from Energy. The Workshops consist of one spring meeting to decide annual research agenda and one fall meeting to review research results.
- Scenario storylines and timelines
- Detailed regional supply, demand and price forecasts for key wholesale gas/power markets
- Strategic implication analysis for selected industry segments
- Summary of critical findings
Supplemental data providing long-term power, natural gas and emission allowance outlooks, including:
- NERC region and sub-region market summaries (semiannual)
- Wholesale electricity prices for 20+ US and Canadian Markets (semiannual)
- Capacity prices (semiannual)
- Natural gas balances (US/Canada) and demand (by census/power regions)
- Natural gas regional productive capacity (semiannual)
- Natural gas commodity/price outlooks (Henry Hub/major regional markets)
- Emission amounts and allowance prices for NOX, SO2 and carbon (semiannual)
- US GDP and GDP Deflator Index projections (semiannual)
Timely responses from on-demand Energy analysts
Fall Webinar Series
The IHS Markit Power, Gas, Coal and Renewables team will be presenting a series of webinars on current topics and themes in North American energy markets. North American Gas and Power Scenarios clients will receive invitations to these webinars as agendas and dates are finalized.
Invitations to member-only events, including the IHS Markit Forum, CERAWeek by IHS Markit, and related Executive Conferences.