Optimize your customer contracts with reliable market analysis and pricing indexes.
Without an accurate, reliable view into your customers’ markets, negotiating a supply contract becomes a high-stakes guessing game. To ensure a profitable sale, you must be able to track nearer-term commodity market trends, leverage price indexes, and discern how changes in product price and availability will impact selling opportunities and your business. Deciding when to sell, how much for, to whom and at what price should be rooted in impartial expert analysis.
What IHS Markit can do for you:
- Identify and capitalize on selling opportunities for new raw material supply contracts
- Validate prospects based on near-term market trends and pricing and objective assessments of major chemical producers
- Negotiate new contracts with our index price formulas, derived from reliable, accurate third-party price settlements and market prices
- Achieve efficient contract settlement mechanisms with key customers using credible industry data, forecasts, and market intelligence
- Assess rival suppliers with unbiased competitive intelligence
- Improve customer relationships with transparent price contracts
- Minimize exposure to risk and margin loss with access to industry-leading experts who can validate your critical sales decisions