Unlock growth possibilities with the industry’s most extensive analysis of the MRI and CT equipment markets.
While the markets for MRI and CT equipment are generally mature and stable with high barriers to entry, their high growth during the past decade in the Asia Pacific region, especially among smaller stakeholders, has renewed interest by investors looking to capitalize on new opportunities.
The MRI Equipment Report from IHS Markit measures the world’s market for MRI equipment from a regional and vertical perspective. Our experts interviewed all major suppliers and the majority of smaller companies in this dynamic market to provide a competitive regional analysis and five-year market forecast. Detailed analysis of technology, services and healthcare infrastructure (including number of hospitals and private/public facilities) and dealer-distributor-broker networks shed light on potential business opportunities.
The MRI Equipment Report forms a two-volume study with our CT Equipment Report, which you can purchase together or individually.
Key issues addressed:
- What are the key drivers of the MRI and CT markets?
- What are the market opportunities for MRI and CT equipment?
- Which countries had the most growth for MRI and CT equipment?
- Who were the leading suppliers? What are the emerging supplier trends?
- What are the technological trends that will impact the MRI and CT markets?