Analyze the current landscape of mobility services
How significant is ride-hailing, ride-sharing and car-sharing?
How will autonomous driving change this dynamic?
The shared use of vehicles has been available for decades, but ubiquitous connectivity has carried these business models into the 21st century under the label of mobility services. Perceived in the past as expensive or inconvenient, smartphones and cloud platforms now enable flexible, alternative use of cars as a product and are establishing mobility as a service and transforming personal mobility and the automotive, transportation, and technology industries. This report will help you:
- Analyze the current landscape of mobility services today
- Learn about significant activity at the cross section of the automotive and technology industries
- Explore current and future technology enabling and enhancing mobility services
- Assess the regulatory environment impacting mobility services
- Read mobility-as-a-service use-cases
- Evaluate success factors for mobility segments and mobility providers
- Explore the impact of mobility services on the automotive industry