The mobility sector will undergo more change in coming years than it has in the past century. The pace of change is the question—not whether change occurs. Are you prepared?
Will change be of a revolutionary nature, topple incumbents in the automotive and energy industries, and dramatically reshape the mobility and energy sector? Or will it be gradual and offer opportunities for companies—incumbents and new entrants—to adapt to changing technology, government policies, business models, and consumer behavior?
Mobility and Energy Future provides insight, analysis, and data to keep members ahead of the curve in understanding how regulations, technology, new business models, and consumers are impacting oil, energy demand, and the automotive industry plus its supply chain.
Trillions of dollars of investment capital are at stake. Mobility and Energy Future delivers research that addresses the latest developments and insights while also providing a scenario framework for decision-making.
The Big Questions
Among the big questions addressed by Mobility and Energy Future are:
- How will electric cars and fuel economy standards impact oil demand?
- Is a peak in oil demand near—or still decades away?
- Will developments in driverless technology disrupt car sales and energy use faster than many think?
- How will ride-hailing alter car use and car buying trends?
- How will government policies at the national and local levels evolve and shape the future of electric cars and mobility service companies? How will congestion, pollution, industrial policy, and economic security influence these policies?
- Will the scale of battery supply chains increase in time to satisfy projected battery-electric vehicles and plug-in hybrid sales?
- What are companies doing to position themselves to succeed in the automotive system of the future?