Gain a competitive edge in commodity market intelligence
Are you basing your trades on real-time commodity movements?
Forecast columns and track the movement of on-water exports of jet-fuel, diesel and gasoline cargoes with real-time satellite AIS tracking intelligence.
- Hour-by-hour visual tracking gives you insight on vessels from producer to port – or as they divert to deliver partial cargoes
- Real-time data gives you instant access to vessel names, volume transported, the buyer and seller of the fuel and who chartered the vessel
- Experienced industry analysts – not algorithms – monitor the shipping list and provide exclusive updates and intelligence not available from any other single source
- Quick-select options let you identify deliveries due in the next seven or 30-days, or into specific regions
- Advanced reporting provides perspective on trends, with a 12-month archive sorted by route, destination, buyer, region and more
- Customized daily emails alert you to new vessels and updated cargo details
- List export allows for further analysis and archiving