Understand costs and empower negotiations with:
- Price forecasts for 50+ metals concepts
- Segmented reviews of prices, supply and demand by industry and geography
- Dynamic tables outlining market conditions
- Access to the latest analysis of industry trends
Horizon: Up to 10-year outlook
The Cost Analyzer allows for deep insight into past and future price changes so you can cut spending, assess your buying performance and favorably negotiate purchase contracts. Providing input cost breakdowns for metals, the Analyzer enables clients to:
- Analyze/Alter/Combine individual data series relevant to your business questions in a dedicated workspace
- Export the data in refreshable Excel workbook or PowerPoint to plug into existing models, tools or applications for further analysis
- Perform margin analysis on supplier industries
- Customize or alter 500+ pre-built cost models to check the competitiveness of a supplier's price
Alloy Cost Calculator
- Provides cost breakdowns for 300+ alloys and specialty steels regionally for North America, Europe, and Asia in Excel spreadsheets.
- Allows quick assessment of metal alloy costs using the latest pricing & purchasing forecast
The Burden Wage Calculator
- Estimates fully burdened wages for over 400 US industries including the manufacturing and service sectors.
- Enables customize industry wrap rates by state and occupation providing more insight into detailed industry labor and associated overhead costs.
- Combines the latest price and wage forecasts from P&P with data from the US Census of Manufacturers to produce a time series of wrap rates as well as fully burdened wages.
- Available as an add-on service.