Understand supplier cost structures, reduce costs and expand margins.
Do your supplier negotiations utilize the industry’s leading commodity price forecasts?
Turn to IHS Markit for price forecasts covering ferrous and non-ferrous metals, including steel, copper, zinc, rare earths, precious metals, and more. Speak to our experts to understand how markets are rapidly changing, and what it means for you. Use our Cost Analyzer to compare alloy costs across hundreds of pre-defined alloys, or create your own. For more than 40 years, our Pricing & Purchasing team has assisted the purchasing community with critical data, expert insight and proven forecasting models covering global metals markets and the key factors that drive them.
Procurement officers, contract professionals and cost estimators leverage this service to:
- Monitor prices and pinpoint the best times to make key purchases
- Understand the driving factors of price change in key alloys
- Negotiate contract escalation clauses
- Benchmark prices and assess purchasing performance
- Prepare budgets and financial reviews with accurate price forecasts
How much longer will the buyers’ market last?
John Anton, Associate Director with our Pricing and Purchasing team, shares insights from the latest steel report.