Secure your position in the global metallurgical coal market
Our service integrates three deliverables to ensure you anticipate opportunity as well as risk across the world’s met coal markets. Each day, you receive the Inside Coal report with key metallurgical coal price indices, breaking headline news, freight rates and port throughput. Each quarter, we publish the Metallurgical Coal Quarterly, which provides a 36-month and 10-year outlook for met coal supply, demand, production, price and trade. The biweekly IHS McCloskey Coal report wraps everything up in a summary of the global met and steam coal industry, including benchmark coal indices, freight rates and swaps.
Enterprise-wide access to service content through our online platform IHS Connect™ allows you to:
- Understand key factors driving met coal markets regionally and globally
- Optimize trades, investments, purchases and sales
- Leverage benchmark metallurgical coal prices
- Anticipate impact of steel industry shifts on metallurgical coal demand
- Recognize market trends and capitalize on inflexion points
Watch this short video to learn about the full suite of IHS Energy coal capabilities.