Keep pace with rapidly changing medical laser technology and market trends.
Driven by the increased use of medical lasers in cardiology, eye surgery, aesthetic and oral procedures, the medical lasers market is poised to grow to nearly $3.7 billion globally by 2022. Due to high levels of precision, medical lasers enable physicians to protect surrounding tissue, while generally reducing pain, minimizing scarring and accelerating recovery time for patients when compared to other treatment types.
The Medical Laser Systems Report from IHS Markit quantifies the global medical laser market by five primary laser types and nine application areas across major regions. The report delivers a six-year market forecast and a SWOT analysis of the competitive market, including key drivers and inhibitors.
Key issues addressed:
- Size of the medical laser market in terms of revenues and unit shipments
- Five-year forecast by laser type
- Key applications driving uptake of medical lasers
- Market breakdown by region
- Competitive market environment