Determine your product’s price using in-depth pricing intelligence and forecasts.
To meet their company’s revenue goals, commercial and product managers must adeptly price their products to sustain demand while covering costs. In the current climate of market volatility, however, knowing which factors might impact future demand or which technologies could decrease your costs relative to your competitors requires vigilance and foresight. You need objective information and insight to report on current and future market conditions and to rationalize your pricing recommendations to your internal stakeholders.
What IHS Markit can do for you:
- Validate short- and long-term price strategies, positioning your organization for continued success in volatile conditions
- Stay abreast of rapidly changing market metrics, news and trades that affect your short-term price shifts
- Fine-tune your long-term pricing strategy with detailed, accurate pricing intelligence and forecasts
- Benchmark your costs relative to your competitors
- Capitalize on opportunities to adjust your pricing model and reap the rewards of margin improvement