Minimize the costs and complexities of OTC trade processing
MarkitSERV provides end-to-end trade processing and workflow solutions that support all participants in OTC trading from post-trade notices of execution, trade confirmation and allocations to clearing and reporting.
Ongoing OTC market structure changes are altering the way the industry operates, creating an intricate web of connectivity, data management and trade processing requirements. Rapid growth in new trading, reporting and clearing venues globally, along with the associated connectivity and processing demands, are increasing pressure on the middle and back office infrastructures of buy-side and sell-side participants. For all parties, the costs associated with compliance with new and evolving OTC regulations while maintaining operational flexibility are higher than ever.
MarkitSERV helps industry participants meet these challenges, while minimizing the cost and complexity of running their business. By integrating processes along the OTC transaction lifecycle from post-trade notification and confirmation, to allocations and regulatory clearing and reporting, we provide end-to-end, multi-asset trade processing solutions.
MarkitSERV supports a broad range of asset classes and products, working continuously with the global financial industry to ensure swift and efficient coverage of new products.
Current coverage includes:
- Credit – The majority of credit derivative products available to trade today, including all standardized transaction types introduced under the ISDA CDS “Big Bang” Protocol
- Equity – Single-name index and share transactions globally for options, total return swaps, variance swaps, dividend swaps and corresponding sub-products, including variance, barrier, spread, butterfly, straddle, strangle and exotic options, and dispersion variance swaps
- FX – FX spot, forwards, options and non-deliverable forwards (NDF)
- Interest rates – Interest rate swaps (IRS), forward rate agreements (FRA), overnight index swaps (OIS), ZC inflation swaps, non-deliverable transactions for IRS and OIS, cross-currency interest rate swaps, cross-currency basis swaps, basis swaps, swaptions, caps and floors
- Extensive coverage – Support trade processing requirements for cleared and non-cleared transactions across all major asset classes
- Unparalleled global network – Benefit from connected execution venues (including SEFs), dealers, interdealer brokers, futures commission merchants, asset servicers, clearinghouses, repositories, buy-side institutions and all other participants across the transaction lifecycle
- Automated trade workflow – Automate your processing workflows through the transaction lifecycle, from trade confirmation and position management to clearing and regulatory reporting destinations
- Simplified regulatory processing – Use a single point of access to multiple global clearing and reporting destinations, reducing the cost and complexity of complying with multiple regulatory obligations
- Flexible connectivity – Make use of configurable connectivity and service access options, including secure, web-based UIs, API interfaces, multiple file upload options and bespoke integration directly to middle and back office environments