Drive more efficient post-trade processes, mitigate operational risk and comply with regulatory-driven change
MarkitSERV’s Centralized FX Services are transforming post-trade processing in FX, helping the industry eliminate the fragmented, often paper-based workflows that drive cost and operational risk, particularly in the processing of more complex derivatives. By centrally matching and/or affirming trade details, legal confirmations are automatically created, creating a shared ‘golden copy’ of trade information that can be used to manage lifecycle events including clearing, trade reporting, compression and options expiry for all FX cash and derivative instruments.
Our Centralized FX services were created in partnership with the industry to meet rapidly evolving customer and regulatory demands.
Key features include:
- Clearing connectivity
- Regulatory reporting
- Options exercise management
- Lifecycle event management
- Consolidated connectivity – Connect with key global industry participants – from global dealers, regional banks, asset managers, hedge funds and corporates, to exchanges, ECNs, CCPs and trade data repositories
- Enhanced efficiency – Leverage our ongoing efforts to promote consensus across the industry in a way that drives more efficient and effective back office processes
- Reduced operational risk – Reduce the likelihood and impact of out trades on downstream processes with automated, centralized affirmations and confirmations
- Support for regulatory-driven change – Adjust to new workflows and market practices mandated by regulators more easily - from stricter reporting requirements to central clearing of OTC derivatives