iTraxx SovX indices are a family of sovereign CDS indices covering global markets.
The iTraxx SovX index family comprises the following indices:
- iTraxx SovX Western Europe
- iTraxx SovX CEEMEA
- iTraxx SovX CEEMEA ex-EU
- iTraxx SovX Asia Pacific
- iTraxx SovX Latin America
- iTraxx SovX Global Liquid Investment Grade
- iTraxx SovX G7
- iTraxx SovX BRIC
The indices have 5-year and 10-year maturities and the underlying currency is USD.
- Trading efficiency – Trade large sizes quickly and confirm all trades electronically
- Liquidity – Leverage wide dealer and industry support, allowing for significant liquidity in all market conditions
- Transparency – Rely on publicly available pricing with all index characteristics standardized and documented
- Data integrity – Trust in contributed prices from multiple leading banks and rigorous quality controls