The Interest Rate Swap Emerging Market Index (iRxx.EM) is an independent and transparent tradable index with interest rate derivative contracts as constituents.
iRxx.EM offers an efficient instrument to gain or hedge global emerging market interest rate exposure in a single trade.
iRxx.EM is the first independent and transparent tradable index to capture a macro view of interest rate risk in emerging markets. The index consists of liquid emerging market interest rate swap contracts, with a forward starting streamlined structure. Constituents include interest rate swaps, cross currency swaps and overnight index swaps.
iRxx.EM provides investors with an innovative instrument to gain or hedge global emerging markets interest rate exposure. Theoretical valuations of the index are calculated by our Portfolio Valuations service.
- Efficient - Gain or hedge global emerging market rate exposure in a single trade
- Transparent – Rely on publicly available index rules, trading documentation and annexes
- Independent – Have confidence in an independent, rules-based methodology
- Representative – Benefit from an index that consists of the most liquid swap contracts
- Expertise – Leverage extensive experience and proven track record in the creation of tradable derivative indices