The iBoxx Asian Local Bond indices (iBoxx ALBI) and iBoxx Asian USD Bond indices (iBoxx ADBI) cover the local currency and USD segments of Asian fixed income markets.
The iBoxx ALBI and ADBI indices form part of the iBoxx Asian Bond indices. The iBoxx ALBI represents 11 Asian local bond markets accessible to international investors.
The iBoxx ADBI contains the iBoxx Asian USD High Yield Bond index (iBoxx AHBI). The iBoxx ADBI represents the market for USD-denominated bonds from Asian issuers and the iBoxx AHBI represents the sub-investment grade portion of the USD bonds from Asian issuers.
- Multi-dimensional analysis – Analyze performance and attribution with a wide range of analytical values and sub-index granularity by sector, rating, maturity and country
- Independent – Rely on independent bond pricing used to calculate indices, complemented by our reference data
- Transparency – Benefit from publicly available documentation on our rules-based methodology for constituent selection, monthly rebalancing and daily total return calculations
- Custom index solutions – Customize and deliver standard indices to meet your specific investment criteria
- Distribution – Access index data via web download, FTP and third-party vendors