Optimize trades with actionable vessel market intelligence.
Do you need deeper insight for better fundamentals analysis and more profitable trading?
Access real-time data on the live positions and historical movements of vessels carrying hydrocarbon cargoes and their recently carried commodities. We combine the largest network of land-based AIS ship tracking receivers with satellite-based mid-ocean vessel tracking to bring you a unique, comprehensive global energy picture. Use extensive ship, port, terminal and berth information, as well as previous port callings, next destination and estimated arrival times to:
- Aggregate imports flows for any port, region or country
- Calculate floating storage volume changes to better validate forward price curves
- Visualize and quantify port facility disruptions caused by anything from geopolitical unrest to inclement weather
- Optimize vessel voyage economics with vessel characteristics and charter activity
- Assess the nearby spare capacity of vessels
- Discover recent port callings, next destination and ETA of hydrocarbon tankers/carriers