The Only Source You Need for Maritime and Ship Tracking Intelligence
The Maritime Portal combines two of our flagship products in one online solution: Sea-web offers 600+ data fields on 200,000+ ships of 100 GT and above, while AISLive provides terrestrial and satellite ship movement intelligence. Use Sea-web to find information on ships, owners, shipbuilders, ship movements, fixtures, casualties, ports, companies, as well as maritime news and analysis. Use AISLive to track real-time ship movements. See the latest edition to our terrestrial networks.
This award-winning service displays the position of 130,000+ AIS-equipped ships within areas of shore-based coverage – updated every three minutes, 24/7. Combined, these two products deliver a powerful information advantage in a volatile industry.
With the Maritime Portal, you can:
- Protect your assets: Automatically monitor any ship slowing down or anchoring in your custom zones or ports
- Identify new business: Receive notice when a ship has changed its AIS status to moored or aground
- Improve operational efficiencies: Use one tool to learn critical details about ships coming into your port and to receive alerts when a ship changes its destination or estimated arrival
- Target your marketing activities: Leverage real-time notifications of ship registration or ownership changes to ensure your internal databases are accurate
- Make contextualized decisions: Get a holistic picture of the world fleet, the companies that manage them, the ports they call at, their movements and trading history
Download Maritime Portal Brochure