Plan a port call with even greater ease
The Ports and Terminals Guide CD combines comprehensive information with a powerful database offering first-rate functionality.
Electronic distance tables, tanker berth details, photographs and plans make this an unrivalled source of information for use both in the vessel operations department and onboard ship.
- Details on more than 20,000 ports and terminals including over 2,000 new entries
- Country information
- Over 19,000 port service providers
- Pre-arrival information
- Detailed tanker and dry cargo berth information
- Plans, mooring diagrams, photographs and maps
- Distance tables
- Over 33,500 geo referenced berths – 100% coverage
- Over 4,700 new berth entries
- Over 600 new Port Plan entries
Reasons to Purchase
- Plan a port call efficiently
- Conduct market and competitor research
- Gain competitive advantage
Our extensive port database coupled with excellent relationships with port and maritime representatives globally, is the foundation which enables IHS Markit to provide you with the most comprehensive and accurate port information.