Find import-export data for 98% of the world's merchandise trade
Collecting and collating international commodity trade data is extremely difficult since each country uses a different reporting methodology. That's why governments and companies turn to the Global Trade Atlas (GTA) – the world's most comprehensive trade database, built from high-quality data sources that are certified to ISO9001:2015. The GTA provides official monthly bilateral trade data for 95+ countries and annual data for 180+ countries. It covers every commodity at the most specific harmonized code level. Many of our customers use the GTA in combination with PIERS, which tracks US imports and exports at the detailed bill-of-lading level.
The GTA is now delivered through our state-of-the-art platform Connect, allowing you to quickly and intuitively:
- Calculate international trade for a commodity or group of commodities
- See the effect of new market entrants
- Identify emerging markets, trends and supply sources
- Uncover supply-demand imbalances and potential opportunities
- Compare your market share to the competition