International Import and Export Commodity Trade Data
The source to timely and accurate international trade statistics for 98% of the world’s import and export merchandise trade by Commodity, Industry Sector, Country, and etc.
Global Trade Atlas (GTA) is the market-leading solution for access to a comprehensive view of global trade data in every commodity at the most detailed level of harmonized system code (HS code). GTA encompasses dependable monthly bilateral trade data for 101 countries and annual data for close to 200 countries, based on official imports and exports statistics.
GTA has a dedicated team of data operation professions collecting and collating world trade statistics through official sources. We then align various reporting methodologies into unified format, and convert currencies and unit of measure to provide the best in class trade data tool experiences.
Download Global Trade Atlas on Connect brochure
GTA key features
- Macroeconomic indicator – Monthly impact assessment of Commodity, Industry Sector, Country, and etc
- Visibility of traded commodities by Quantities, Total Values and Unit Values
- Additional Data Fields – Monthly trade flows per:
- Regional regime
- Transport modes
- Re-export / Domestics
- Customs District
- Regional regime
- US NAICS
- and more
- Currency and Unit conversions
- In-depth research across disparate data sources
- Repeatable saved reports
- User–defined commodity groups and location groups
- Data sources certified to ISO9001:2015
- Multi-Language Support: GTA on Connect support eleven languages
Our customers in Consulting Firms, Government, Academic, Finance, Multinational Business, Research and Trade Associations confidently rely on GTA for comparable, dependable and easy-to-use global trade information from a single service. Many of our customers also use the Global Trade Atlas in combination with
- GTA Forecasting identifies trade and transport opportunities with access to long-term trade and transportation data outlooks for 106 countries and regions, across 270 commodities and 16 trade concepts.
- PIERS provides bill-of-lading level import and export data of the US and 14 international countries .