Build your own data from highly structured and fully relational maritime databases.
Are you getting big data access with little effort?
Maritime and Trade maintains the largest maritime databases available, covering ship characteristics, movements, owners and managers, maritime companies, ports and terminals, plus an extensive news archive and image bank.
With over 20 databases to select from and close to 600 fields of information, the possibilities are virtually unlimited, giving you the opportunity to select the precise records and all of the related information that you require. Customized extracts from the databases can be supplied and updated in a variety of formats to allow you to build or use existing in-house business applications, linking your own information with ours to help you:
- Customize data to your requirements
- Determine market size and share/position against competitors
- Identify points of contact for sales/marketing activities
- Track and trade commodity flows
- Build maritime situational awareness
- Populate third party software with data for sale, purchase and charter transactions
- Monitor the activity of key commodities and regional capacities
- Identify potential chartering risks