Uitilize StructureMaps or EDSMaps, depending on your area of interest, to:
- Access regional geological overviews
- Quickly create, view and print large structure maps online.
- Hand-contoured maps updated regularly, with well spot data updated daily
- Maps printable to any scale
- Numerous data layers: faults, well locations and headers, selected formation contours, land-grid, culture information, topography maps, and aerial photos
- Layer control for custom maps and hand-edited base maps
- Raster log data (where available)
- View or print functionality in quad or seamless versions - the latter allows you to customize your map area with no more printing and splicing maps
Quickly understand an area of interest’s stratigraphic and structural geology with our Interpreted Formation Tops data. These are not operators tops; rather, they are constructed and verified by experienced geologists using loop-tied cross sections, delivering you the benefit of hundreds of “man years” invested in making geological correlations and well-by-well examinations.
- Standard E&P and ASCII format files for easy use in PETRA®, Kingdom® or other geological modeling applications
- Each file includes location and identification information, with a series of subsurface formation tops
- Mapping capability for gross geologic structures
- Daily, weekly or monthly data updates, depending on area and industry activity
- Delivery via a CD initially with subsequent online updates