Conduct fast geological reconnaissance of key US basins.
How quickly and confidently can you assess a basin?
Access two online datasets—Online Structure Maps and Interpreted Formation Tops—covering nearly 818,000 US wells to get a basin’s geological overview, understand its structure and stratigraphy, and create regional maps. Geologists, geophysicists, technologists and exploration managers leverage these geologist-picked tops to:
- Generate prospects faster using improved log correlations
- Validate new and existing prospects against unbiased data and within a regional context
- Map gross geologic structures using a consistent stratigraphic framework for an entire basin
- Understand a basin’s depositional environment --- trap components, source rock pathways, faults, domes and hydrocarbon maturation
- Inform acquisition analysis