Conduct fast geological reconnaissance of key US basins.
How quickly and confidently can you assess a basin?
Interpreted Formation Tops & Online Structure Contours – covering nearly 861,000 US wells (9,000,000 Tops picks) – enable you to see a basin’s geological overview, understand its structure and stratigraphy, and create regional maps. Geologists, geophysicists, technologists and exploration managers can quickly and easily leverage these geologist-picked tops to:
- Generate prospects faster using improved log correlations
- Validate new and existing prospects against unbiased data and within a regional context
- Map gross geologic structures using a consistent stratigraphic framework for an entire basin
- Understand a basin’s depositional environment – trap components, source rock pathways, faults, domes and hydrocarbon maturation
- Inform acquisition analysis