Gain a competitive edge with the industry’s most comprehensive overview of machinery production globally.
The world’s machinery production market is expected to reach over $1,840 billion by 2022. To identify and capitalize on opportunities in this space, you need market intelligence you can trust.
The Machinery Production Market Tracker from IHS Markit provides an in-depth review of major machinery production in Europe, Asia Pacific and the Americas. It includes quarterly updated annual forecasts to ensure you have the most up-to-date information for your business decisions. Marketing and technical executives, as well as financial institution professionals and investment managers, use the tracker to identify trends that will impact the market over the next five years and to assess the value of automation products included in each machine by type.
- Five-year forecast for production data by machine type in revenues/quantities for Europe, Americas, Asia Pacific
- Country-level breakdown of production by machinery type
- Market size estimates for 10 automation product types in each machinery sector
- An extensive directory for Europe, Americas and Asia Pacific of 9,000+ machine builders by machine type and country
- 200+ tables and 150+ figures
- Analysis of wind turbines and photovoltaic manufacturing equipment with a breakdown of their automation products
- Forecasts underpinned by world-renowned economic data from the IHS Markit economics and country risk experts