Addressing your KYC and due diligence compliance needs.
IHS Markit supports our customers during every stage of their KYC and due diligence journey with our connected set of operational risk and regulatory compliance solutions. Our KYC Services include a broad set of capabilities to meet your specific needs and address a wide spectrum of requirements. As a bank subscriber, you benefit from the validation of publicly sourced and client-provided entity data using defined industry standard KYC policies to complete management of KYC processes. Our buy-side and corporate contributors, in turn, can quickly and easily upload their KYC profiles, retain control over their data and reuse this information to fulfill additional requests from their counterparts.
Whether you are engaging in bilateral exchanges or taking advantage of our advanced multilateral utility, our connected due diligence approach gives you the confidence that your KYC, AML, tax, legal, MIFID, EMIR and other regulatory information is complete, accurate and up to date.
With KYC Services, you can engage with your counterparties through an intuitive, secure platform and exchange industry standard KYC information to enable you to address your compliance goals. We help you to:
- Apply industry standard KYC requirements using validated entity data
- Retain control over your data and information
- Access public entity data in a streamlined, centralized platform
- Conduct thorough due diligence on customers with the enriched KYC Services: Vantage Profile, which includes over 200 attributes captured
- Engage with counterparties securely via the advanced KYC Services: Utility