Mitigate terrorist threats
Need to monitor global terrorism activities? Analyse data geospatially?
This intelligence resource delivers global non-state armed group events data from Jane's Terrorism & Insurgency Centre by IHS Markit as a geospatial layer that can be ingested into GIS systems for analysis and integration with related data layers.
This structured data helps you:
- Quantify ongoing terrorist and insurgent threats
- Monitor daily events in specific countries and regions
- Recognize emerging risks and identify trends
- Conduct visual data analysis, such as heat-mapping
- Enhance reporting with visual outputs
- Increase the utility of proprietary geospatial data