Support effective explosive ordnance disposal
Provides operational information on the recognition and disposal of mines and explosive ordnance devices — in production and in use worldwide. Reference data supports development and implementation of safe and effective explosives-neutralization procedures and techniques.
Jane's Mines & EOD Operational Guide from IHS Markit helps you:
- Identify unexploded ordnance
- Understand current military mine defence
- Create explosives-handling training materials
- Maintain training and operations levels
- Model anti-personnel threat scenarios