Jane’s Miltant Propaganda Analysis provides in-depth daily, weekly, monthly and adhoc analysis focussing on these key areas:
- Social media narratives
- Sentiment from various groups
- The interpretation and understanding of militant messaging
- The evolving extremist use of social media
- Implications from a global perspective
- Providing the ‘so what’ factor
Jane’s Militant Propaganda Analysis delivers:
Understanding of militant reaction to international events
- Multiple social media platforms including Telegram, Twitter, YouTube, Facebook
- Sourced in multiple languages including Arabic, Urdu, Russian, Turkish, French
Assessment of propaganda and other media
- Videos including al-Furat media, al-Rima media
- Magazines including Dabiq, Inspire, Dar al-Islam
- Newspapers including al-Naba
Deep dive on key topics
- Have the narratives changed?
- Are the targets different?
- Recruitment methods and techniques
More than Islamist extremism
- Coverage of a broad range of non-state armed group types and ideologies and their messaging
Native language terrorism experts provide insight into issues of significant analytical value.
Enhanced language and platform coverage:
- Bahasa Indonesian