Jane’s GEOINT geo references Jane’s data and analysis within a map interface delivering:
- Bases (Air, land and sea)
- Air defence, SAM and EW (Subject to compliance)
- Nuclear sites (Availability subject to compliance)
- Terrorism and counter terrorism events
- Intelligence events (State and civil events that impact risk or security)
- News: Security, defence and industry news from leading Jane’s magazines
- Control maps (Syria and Iraq)*
- Satellite imagery analysis*
- ORBATS and inventories*
- Links to equipment profiles*
- Country risk summaries with risk charts*
*Available from September 2017
Jane’s GEOINT is available now with additional capability being added over the coming months.
- Query data via filters
- Map layers: Aerial, road, topography
- Optimized for ArcGIS and other leading GIS
- Temporal analysis
- Export search (Geopackage and shapefile)
- Keyword search
- Threat domes for platform, weapons and sensors
- Search by domain
- Risk heat maps
Drawing on the expertise of more than 500 Jane’s analysts, Jane’s GEOINT provides open source intelligence that you can rely on. Our analysts who are acutely aware of the difficulties inherent in the use of open source information, apply a rigorous methodology to the gathering and processing of open source data. This enables them to mitigate potential pitfalls, allowing them to provide assurance to our customers, that they can trust the conclusions they draw from Jane’s data and insight.
Jane’s GEOINT content is available in multiple formats to align with user workflows. Online access provides users with instant access to the very latest content, with new content and updates available immediately.
Offline access, which will be available from September 2017, delivers the same content via disc or ftp site in a way that enables you to integrate data and information quickly and easily into other systems, intranets, models and simulations.