Country-by-country insight into the critical national factors that companies must address in order to do export business successfully, including:
- Defence budgets and procurement policies
- Economic and political contexts
- Offsets and regulatory factors
- Competitive environment
- Local defence industrial capabilities
- Strategic drivers and capability requirements
- Transparency and corruption
- Relations with major defence export nations
Individual reports are available for more than 50 emerging and high-growth defence markets around the world.
The PDF reports typically include around 25,000 words of analysis, along with images, infographics and charts to deliver additional information and provide broader context.