Profiles of 1,800+ types of ammunition and 2,200+ weapons for infantry, naval, air-launched and strategic weapons cover:
- Development and program information
- National inventories
- Technical details, specifications and capability descriptions
- Commercial details
- Photographs and diagrams
- Ammunition identification reference tables
- Suppliers and manufacturers
Subscribers get access to five Jane’s products:
Offline Data Feed
Intrasource or XML file download
- Advanced search and results filtering
- Immediate access to new and updated content
- Additional photographs and diagrams
- Comprehensive archive
Customers to Jane’s Intelligence Centres, Modules and Jane’s Markets Forecast receive complimentary access to Jane’s Online Intelligence Briefings. Delivering additional analysis, these 45-60 minute briefings provide an exclusive opportunity to delve more deeply into the most topical issues.
Customers will be able to email questions to the Jane’s analysts for a period of one week following the intelligence briefing upload. The analyst team will provide a written answer within one working day.
Jane's Defence Insight Reports integrate news, analysis, reference and forecasting content on a subject-by-subject basis to provide subscribers with exclusive additional insights into defence issues of particular global or topical significance.
Combining expertise from across Aerospace Defence & Security product set, these high-value reports represent a convergence of capabilities that includes:
- Budget and market forecasting
- Procurement program analysis
- Equipment and technology assessment
- Industrial analysis