Profiles on 4,700+ naval and coast guard platforms (surface, subsurface, manned and unmanned) include:
- Technical details, specifications and capabilities
- Development, construction and modernization programs
- Weapons systems and sensors
- Country inventories and overviews
- Naval aircraft
- Photographs, diagrams and silhouettes
- Suppliers and manufacturers
- Flags and ensigns, ranks and insignia, senior appointments and personnel numbers
Combines IHS Markit content on naval and coast guard vessels to provide extensive insight, information and intelligence on global maritime defense platforms available through the following content sets
Offline Data Feed
Intrasource or XML file download
- Advanced search and results filtering
- Immediate access to new and updated content
- Additional photographs and diagrams
- Comprehensive archive
Customers to Jane’s Intelligence Centres, Modules and Jane’s Markets Forecast receive complimentary access to Jane’s Online Intelligence Briefings. Delivering additional analysis, these 45-60 minute briefings provide an exclusive opportunity to delve more deeply into the most topical issues.
Customers will be able to email questions to the Jane’s analysts for a period of one week following the intelligence briefing upload. The analyst team will provide a written answer within one working day.
Jane's Defence Insight Reports integrate news, analysis, reference and forecasting content on a subject-by-subject basis to provide subscribers with exclusive additional insights into defence issues of particular global or topical significance.
Combining expertise from across the Jane's product set, these high-value reports represent a convergence of capabilities that includes:
- Budget and market forecasting
- Procurement program analysis
- Equipment and technology assessment
- Industrial analysis