Optimize CBRN incident preparedness
Need to establish CBRN response plan procedures? Understand the latest best practices?
This expansion of Jane's Chem-Bio Handbook from IHS Markit provides essential planning and response procedures for chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear incidents. Created in a pocket-guide format to facilitate field usability, it includes detailed reference material, guidelines and best practices, to help you:
- Access guidelines quickly and easily
- Assemble effective incident plans
- Develop realistic and effective training materials
- Understand the implications of a CBRN incident
- Compare detection, treatment, protection and management equipment