Equipment profiles of systems in development, in production and in service globally, including:
- Technical and specification details and descriptions
- Functionality and operational parameters
- Development and program information
- Operational status
- Software and hardware
- Photographs and diagrams
- Suppliers and manufacturers
Offline Data Feed
Intrasource or XML file download
- Immediate access to new content
- Dedicated content dashboard
- Advanced search and results filtering
- Content archived from 1988 onwards
Customers to Jane’s Intelligence Centres, Modules and Jane’s Markets Forecast receive complimentary access to Jane’s Online Intelligence Briefings. Delivering additional analysis, these 45-60 minute briefings provide an exclusive opportunity to delve more deeply into the most topical issues.
Customers will be able to email questions to the Jane’s analysts for a period of one week following the intelligence briefing upload. The analyst team will provide a written answer within one working day.
Jane's Defence Insight Reports integrate news, analysis, reference and forecasting content on a subject-by-subject basis to provide subscribers with exclusive additional insights into defence issues of particular global or topical significance.
Combining expertise from across the IHS Markit Aerospace Defence and Security product set, these high-value reports represent a convergence of capabilities that includes:
- Budget and market forecasting
- Procurement program analysis
- Equipment and technology assessment
- Industrial analysis