Profiles on 3,300+ civil and military air and space platforms, 500+ air-launched weapons and 3,200+ airborne systems cover:
- Platform, weapon and system type, plus versions and variants
- Design features, technical details and capability descriptions
- Functionality and operational parameters
- Program history, milestones and current status
- Development, production and procurement costs
- Implemented and planned upgrades and retrofit packages
- Operators and contractors information
Subscribers get insight, comprehensive information and intelligence on global military and civilian air and space equipment and technology, available through the following content sets:
Offline Data Feed
Intrasource or XML file download
- Advanced search and results filtering
- Immediate access to new and updated content
- Additional photographs and diagrams
- Comprehensive archive
Customers to Jane’s Intelligence Centres, Modules and Jane’s Markets Forecast receive complimentary access to Jane’s Online Intelligence Briefings. Delivering additional analysis, these 45-60 minute briefings provide an exclusive opportunity to delve more deeply into the most topical issues.
Customers will be able to email questions to the Jane’s analysts for a period of one week following the intelligence briefing upload. The analyst team will provide a written answer within one working day.
Jane's Defence Insight Reports integrate news, analysis, reference and forecasting content on a subject-by-subject basis to provide subscribers with exclusive additional insights into defence issues of particular global or topical significance.
Combining expertise from across the Aerospace Defence & Security product set, these high-value reports represent a convergence of IHS Markit capabilities that includes:
- Budget and market forecasting
- Procurement program analysis
- Equipment and technology assessment
- Industrial analysis