Make informed capital decisions based upon short- and long-term market dynamics.
Capital investment decisions in the chemical industry are a high-stakes game, involving enormous sums of money. When evaluating an investment, you must deliver a sound case to executive management that shows you have considered the company’s future competitive position, the location of raw material sources and rival producers, and the initiative’s value-creation potential. The data, insight and expertise upon which you build your case must be impartial, reliable and comprehensive.
What IHS Markit can do for you:
- Improve your understanding of emerging market dynamics and trends, competitive structures, and resource outlooks that influence your key investment decisions
- Find in-depth, impartial information on chemical manufacturers and plant locations for future supply considerations or for competitor intelligence
- Assess new business opportunities to ensure your company is positioned for sustained growth and maximum results
- Predict your business performance with unique margin scenarios based on supply-demand drivers
- Anticipate long-term market trends, M&A activity, alliances and competitor threats that could fundamentally undermine investment success
- Quantify and compare capital costs across multiple investment scenarios