Target new market opportunities with the industry’s most extensive analysis of infusion pumps and dedicated sets.
Healthcare systems continue to struggle to contain costs associated with long-term care and treating chronic diseases. One way to reduce expenses is through wireless infusion pumps. Connectivity enables the pump to wirelessly communicate with a variety of information systems and other medical devices. An infusion pump’s ability to interact with the EMR helps to automate workflow, reduce costs, save time, and reduce duplication errors, while alleviating pressures on nurses and physicians.
The Infusion Pumps & Dedicated Sets Report from IHS Markit provides in-depth global and regional coverage of both the infusion pump and dedicated infusion pump set markets, with a base year and five-year forecast data for revenues, unit shipments and average selling prices (ASPs). Our experts supplement the data with subregional competitive analysis and insights on the emerging software market and installed base of infusion pumps.
Key issues addressed:
- Market size for infusion pumps and dedicated sets, split by product type and country
- Leading infusion pump suppliers and their market share by sub-region
- Market proportion allocated to infusion pumps and dedicated pump sets
- Size of the associated infusion pump software market
- Installed base of infusion pumps