Identify growth opportunities in the global cybersecurity market across various industry sectors.
Faced with legislation and the threat of legislation, coupled with the evolving threat landscape and the adoption of connected technologies, the global Industrial cybersecurity technology market is forecast to grow significantly over the next five years, reaching as much as $1.8 billion by 2020.
The Industrial Cybersecurity Report from IHS Markit is a comprehensive study providing a detailed view of the world market for industrial cybersecurity hardware, software and services with a comprehensive account of the current state and future direction of this growing market.
Our report provides industrial cybersecurity vendors with an in-depth understanding of the market today and changes over the next five years. Leading market trends and the overall competitive landscape of the market are analyzed and discussed at length.
Key issues addressed:
- How big is the market for hardware, software and services?
- Who are the leading suppliers in the key regional markets?
- What effect have changes in the threat landscape and legislation had?
- How has the changing macroeconomic environment impacted spending and growth projections?
- Which market verticals and geographic regions offer the most growth potential?