Make informed decisions with unmatched insight into the global industrial network market.
Whether you are an industrial automation vendor or end user, you need market intelligence you can trust. Access the most current and accurate insight on this growing market, including the number of new nodes connected to industrial automation products each year.
With the Industrial Communications Intelligence Service - Annual from IHS Markit, you receive access to our flagship annual report and database. This combined deliverable details the market for industrial Ethernet, Fieldbus and wireless technologies and cloud connectivity used by industries across major world regions. Quarterly market briefs, frequent analyst commentaries and direct access to our analysts ensure you stay on top of developing market trends and opportunities.
- Cloud connectivity technologies (OPCUA, MQTT, AMQP) and impact on industrial automation
- Means of connection for end equipment (motor, pumps, compressors, generators, turbines)
- Ethernet, Fieldbus and wireless technologies
- Discrete control and visualization equipment
- Process control and instrumentation
- Safety network variant